This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
The surprise that came from the realization that Rexanna had hailed from Halyven was something Kiada may have been expecting. It was definitely surprising, at least for her when her mother had admitted as such. So she nodded quietly to the girl, allowing her to process the information. “It was pulled to the Rift after everything happened.” She added in, thinking about how she worded it where it may have sounded as though she hailed from the Rift – thankfully, no. But if she had, would things be different? She couldn’t dwell on the thought for too long until Otem began to speak again, the spotted mare completely and blissfully unaware of the jealousy raging through the autumn woman.

After a few moments, she nodded. “I like to think that we were ignorant then, perhaps they will forgive us for everything we’re trying to do to make it better.” She paused, thoughtfully, shrugging her gilded shoulder as the X marking etched into her shoulder oozed more teal liquid that resembled a lot of Kisamoa’s own teal goo. But as Otem continued, Kiada paid no mind to the teal liquid seeping from her chest – instead, enjoying the feeling of the chill as a wind began to pick up slightly, cooling her bronze hued body. “I think the blessing would be something to strive for.” She added in before Otem elaborated. She listened, knowing and reminiscing in the way Otem tried to explain, fluttering over ideas for trying not to sound ridiculous. Kiada offered her a genuine smile and nodded.

I also think the Rift is alive in some way. How else would you explain the Portal situation?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, her white forelock falling over her face slightly before getting stuck on her crescent shaped horn. “It surely feels sick. And I think Kis realizes that. I wonder where he’s gone off to brood to, if he plans on helping or seeing if we can handle it on our own.” She added in briefly, turning her icy gaze back toward Otem. “Lately, I've been thinking that we’re helping, but so far it doesn’t seem like anything’s changed. Rixen and I were nearly eaten by the Forest Walkers, all the hope did was smack them in the face, make them glow, and leave us alone. Aside from that I haven't noticed any differences.” She tried to stifle a laugh growing in her throat from the experience, edged slightly by the strangeness she felt at the idea of spreading this hope with no results.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM