This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I will be found
Open Riptide Isles 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Otem nods her head in agreement. Her father hadn't wasted any of his time looking for his lost dragon once they had entered the Rift. As soon as the Indomitable had made sure all of his children had arrived safely, he'd gone looking for the red beast. Otem hadn't understood it, but from what Kiada was saying it certainly seemed like something common which happened to those with more than one companion. Silently, she offered a silent prayer of thankfulness that she'd only entered with one. She couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in this place without Pandora.

"That makes sense.." Otem said thoughtfully, nodding as the idea took hold in her mind. Of course. The bond between she and Pandora had been tenuous when they'd first entered the Rift. No wonder she hadn't seen others with companions, or even companionable species. There was probably something preventing it. "I wonder what Rift companions are like ... if they're anything like some of the species I've seen around, I bet they're really weird." She concluded with a chuckle.

"I miss Helovia too...I miss knowing where things were and how they were supposed to be..." Otem tried not to let the dark feelings of melancholy invade her thoughts and her heart. She'd gotten pretty good at blocking out thoughts and feelings from what she considered to be her old life. "Oh..thanks." Otem mumbled, feeling both proud of herself and self-conscious at the same time. Being younger than nearly everyone made the tribrid feel like she was at a serious disadvantage. Or perhaps it was just because there had been so many early problems with her initial herd proposal. If she was being entirely rational, she'd realize that every plan changes along the way. But unlike her mother, Otem was not entirely rational, and so each new suggestion at their 'herd' meeting, had stung a little. Still, she was more than pleased to hear that Kiada was still on board. "Having us meet in Halyven was a really good idea. I've already directed a few newcomers there, and it was so easy to tell them the way since it's so distinctive." She added, wanting Kiada to know how much she had genuinely appreciated the mare's contributions.

"I know that the Dragon's Throat and World's Edge were just places in Helovia, just like Halyven is a place, but it feels so strange to try and call somewhere home, or a group a herd right now. I know everyone says you don't need gods to have a herd...but it's so hard to think about doing it a different way than what we always have, you know?"

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: I will be found - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: I will be found - by Otem - 01-29-2018, 10:26 PM