This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical kids & mechanical brides
Private Green Labyrinth 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada

He agreed with her idea that the two orbs might not have been enough, and it caused a strange stirring of emotion in her chest she couldn’t quite place. It was nice to be able to speak to someone so freely, without feeling judged because of what you said. The only other time she felt similarly was with Otem on the rare occasion she spoke to the Autumn hued girl. It was welcome, especially considering growing up in Helovia where she felt like she shouldn’t be asking questions for fear of sounding stupid. But she was a child then, and children were inexperienced and needed to learn, even if asking bad questions got you there. At least this way she didn’t feel chastised, and yet she found her friendship in Rixen growing even more from the idea that he could be someone she could rely on – like Erebos had been for much of the spotted mare’s life.

As Rixen continued his thoughts, considering whether or not there was more out beyond the black walls, she nodded with him. “I’m sure there is.” She began quietly, her head lifting up slightly to smile at him. “I remember similar walls before the East was available for us.” She paused thoughtfully. “Hopefully when we complete the task we can venture to the wall and see what changed, if anything.” The Harpy offered him with a brilliant smile.

But then the conversation shifted once more to her trials, and she laughed softly as he explained that a remedy existed so she wouldn’t burn her tongue off. She aimed to flash him a wink with her roguish grin until his next set of words caught her somewhat off guard. Her roguish grin turned into a genuine smile and she seemed stunned at his words for a brief moment, her ears wavering in the surprise she felt. Had anyone told her that they enjoyed talking to her? The only thought that came to mind was her brother – and since he was her brother, didn’t he have to enjoy it? Suddenly, she grinned to him. “I really enjoy talking to you too, Rixen.” She added, slightly softer than her original boost of her voice. Her eyes lingered on his for a brief moment before she looked forward again. “Perhaps I won’t burn my tongue off just so I can keep talking to you.” She turned and winked at him once again before continuing moving forward. You could feel the mist as it swelled around them and Khairi swooped from his previous location over the group to croon that he was there. His eyes were far better suited than hers were in the mist, and she thanked the vulture for keeping an eye out for them.

Khairi says there’s a small cave up there, perhaps we should rest there for a few moments.” Her head swiveled over toward Rixen to see what he’d say. They had been traveling for some time now, and perhaps it was good to take a break. “There’s a small stream nearby, we can drink so we don’t get dehydrated as well.” She added in, listening while the vulture mentioned what he could barely see from above.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Rixen MY HEART ;-; <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-27-2018, 07:11 AM