This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical kids & mechanical brides
Private Green Labyrinth 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada

There was this ease in Kiada when talking with Rixen that she hadn’t seemed to understand until now. He brought up interesting points, questions to continue the conversation where she may have thought it dead, and seemed to read her face and body language in a way she hadn’t remembered since Helovia – when her fire animals were a constant presence on her spine, showing the world what emotion she felt in that exact moment. Here, in the Rift having it hidden was a blessing and a curse, one where she wished she could keep that restraint and jokes to hide the feeling she felt so often underneath. Yet, she missed the unique-ness she had. She supposed it was possible to keep it active, but risk singing the mane that had begun to grow out quite far, and let Khairi not have a place to land on her back.

The more she thought about it, the more it felt as though it was part of her story – the ever changing ebb and flow of it that had come as a result of the Rift’s magic changing portal. Regardless, she found herself adoring Rixen and his simplicities, his casual ease with conversing and the comforting presence he offered her whether he realized it or not. So when her tale came to a near end, and Rixen mentioned he had never met a god before, she offered him a gentle encouraging smile. “Once I thought it to be frightening. Perhaps I’ve become brazen, but I actually yelled at Kisamoa once and was never smited for it.” A hearty laugh slipped through her lips.

Though I probably wouldn’t recommend going out and yelling at the gods. The ones in Helovia seemed to have an easier way of hurting people. While Kisamoa had hurt me mentally, in a way he was trying to save us all. I had heard in tales of Helovia that one of the gods had turned one of us against ourselves and actually murdered others because of it.” Her face grew a bit grim, but it cleared within a few moments. “With all the threats Kis might give us, I don’t think he’d do that to us.” She offered thoughtfully with a small shrug.

But then Rixen was asking about her task with the Metus and she reached down to that dark deep pit within her – where the trial had encased her soul in a sticky black tar that had her mind reeling at the feel of it. “I’m not sure. I think I’m just supposed to challenge it.” She offered him, tilting her head toward him as he offered to help her with the task. Her eyes widened slightly at the offer and the wink thrown in her direction. Swishing her tail briefly against her hocks, she reached her muzzle out in an attempt to brush it along his shoulder with a smile. “I would like that very much.” Her voice was quiet and she let her eyes linger on Rixen for a brief moment before she turned back to the mist-kissed Labyrinth. “And then after that I need to eat the eye of a beaked bear. I’ve never seen one before, but I can’t imagine it would be pleasant.” She laughed quietly, her head remaining forward.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Rixen <33

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-27-2018, 07:11 AM