This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical kids & mechanical brides
Private Green Labyrinth 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada

She was thankful for the questions, as they tore her mind away from what the Labyrinth had been and what it may not ever return to. There was a smile tugging on her lips as he asked if it came from Helovia, and with a small shake of her head she turned to face him. “Actually, the whole thing is quite interesting.” She began as a way to start the history lesson that she, too, had endured during Helovia. “In Helovia, before I was born, there were a few lands ripped from the Rift and brought to Helovia. Originally, this place as well as the Riptide Isles, the Halycon Flats, and the Blood Falls were all Rift lands. However, when it was brought over the Riftian gods came to take back their land. The Helovian’s killed them.” She paused, waiting a few moments to let her story sink in deeper.

I think that’s how Kisamoa started, a presence created to try and retrieve the lands and life to the Rift. We were lead to believe that the lives of those living in the Rift were horrible and that it was a blessing that our Helovian gods had brought them here. I’m not sure how true that is, now, though. I wonder what this place was like when their gods reigned.” Kiada spent a moment thinking on it, shifting on her feet before her icy gaze landed on Rixen again. “So originally, no. It came from here, our gods ripped it into Helovia, and when we came to the Rift it was torn back. I guess that does a lot to the land.” She offered him with a gentle smile, pausing and allowing him time to question if he had any.

But then her conversation shifted to the Metus, and she flashed quite the roguish grin toward him. “I ran like a fiend.” Then she offered him a wink. “I never did quite finish it, though. That task. I’ll have to face him again but I’m hopeful that it goes a bit smoother this time.” She shrugged slightly, looking back over to him to see if he had anything to add about his own experiences with the Rift and trials.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Rixen <33

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Kiada - 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: chemical kids & mechanical brides - by Rixen - 01-27-2018, 07:11 AM