This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pixellated Dreams
RP Wanted The Portal 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

"You're welcome." Otem replied, feeling of surge of something like pride bubble up inside of herself. No one would have ever described her mother as being helpful or kind, despite the demi-goddess' best efforts. Otem had always thought she was destined to take after her, but perhaps not ... perhaps the Rift had changed things enough that it was possible for Otem to become her own person.

"If you see a grouping of horses gathered around with their orbs, don't hesitate to join them. Lately we've been asked by the strangest creatures to bring hope to different areas of the Rift ... it can be a little intimidating at times, but if it heals this place, it's worth it."

Feeling that this introductory conversation was coming to an end, the autumn-toned mare offered a tentative smile, feeling slightly awkward, and shuffled her wings. "I should probably go find my owl," Otem offered by way of excuse, looking into the tree branches as if trying to suss out where her companion was. "But I'm sure I'll see you again soon?"

art by Chloe!

Don't forget! once we're done with this thread you can submit it for Rift Force (Meeting a new character + completing a thread).

I LOVE speedy threads like this one, so if you ever want to thread again just let me know, or crash one of mine! :D

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-15-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 03:00 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Rift Presence - 01-16-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 04:03 AM