This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pixellated Dreams
RP Wanted The Portal 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

"errr.. well.." Otem stammered, unsure of how to really answer the mare's question. Truthfully Kisamoa hadn't really been too forthcoming with details, and nor had the Matron. They had been given the balls of hope and were told to spread them ... when they came across someone without one, the balls naturally spliced themselves into two. From what Otem had seen they were completely ineffective against the black curtains of darkness that separated some of the lands. "More or less. The hope will split, like mine just did, if you meet anyone who doesn't have one. I think ... I think it's like the more hope that's around, the healthier this place becomes. I haven't actually seen any of the hope do anything, but perhaps it's just in its early stages."

As the pale mare mentioned that she had been separated from her family, Otem nodded understanding. She too had lost her family, only unlike Pixel, they had come through the portal as well. They just ... had never really stuck around. "We don't have a name yet or anything, but a few of us are gathering near the abandoned city. It's called Halyven - you can't miss it. We aren't ... it isn't like a herd or anything, we're just making sure to look out for one another." Otem smiled, trying to sound more optimistic than she felt. They really should be a herd. That would make much more sense than just grouping together.

"I lost a lot of friends and family too...but it isn't so bad here. There are some really good parts. And who knows, maybe you're magic now?" She added, trying to make the smile on her lips come across as genuine.

art by Chloe!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-15-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 03:00 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Rift Presence - 01-16-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-16-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Otem - 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Pixellated Dreams - by Pixel - 01-17-2018, 04:03 AM