This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
The large stallion had always favored the darkness. He had been born in the dark, cast down into the world of shadows by his parents. He lived, slept, and breathed within the blackness of the caves that ran beneath his kingdom like a giant labyrinth. Even when he entered the Rift he had been cloaked in the night. For six years the only light he had ever known was the flames the others used to light the main portion of his prison where he was allowed to interact with the guards, servants, and his surrogate mother. I was not until he came to the Rift that he truly knew the light of the sun.

It had been a miraculous thing to behold. A warm ball of light and fire that shone in the sky high above. Like the flame of a giant torch that moved across the heavens. He had only heard of trees, rain, snow, and fog. All he had ever known was stone, wet, damp, cold, and dark. He was filled with awe and wonder every moment he spent within this world. Everything that others found familiar and routine was new and excited to the stallion. He savored the feeling of soft grass beneath his hooves. The way the heat seemed to cause the air to swim in the distance. The simple twinkle of a star or touch of the breeze. Even as the rain pelted him and the lightning flashed he found himself filled with a child-like glee.

Smoke and rain mixed together as he moved through the darkness. His claws digging into the moist mud. He did not mind the strange sensation as the mud squelched between his fingerlike toes. In fact, he quite enjoyed it. It was far more preferable than hard, unforgiving stone all the time. Beside him his piece of hope floated along. Its dim light wavering in the rain. As the lightning flashed across the sky, it lit the world instantly. The darkness fled from the light, leaving the stallion standing in stark contrast against the forest around him. His orange horns, spines and scales glittered in the fleeting light, like fire that refused to be extinguished by the falling droplets of water.

His pelt, slick with water, shone nearly black when it was in fact a dark brown. His white and black mane clung to his neck in clumps as his long hairy tail swayed, casting drops of water this way and that. He was massive beast that moved through the forest with an unsettling silence. His eyes, grey and stormy like the sky above, took in the world before it fell into darkness once more. He could have sworn that he had seen someone not far ahead. "Hello?" His rich voice reached out, somehow seeming to carry over the sounds of the storm despite the fact that he had not yelled. Projecting like that of a captain used to being heard over the chaos of the sea.
"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM