This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sinner playing as a preacher
RP Wanted The Portal 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
The bickering between the ivory and night-flecked creatures were something Kiada enjoyed deep down. It was hilarious for the woman to see them go at one another the way they were, but she remained indifferent on the outside. Simply observing. Immediately, her ears flickered toward the demonic one with that sultry voice that extended toward her. “I’d like to see it attempted.” She offered the demon with a wink in the angel’s direction.

As he purred her name, she flicked her tail briefly against her hocks. Never before had she actually given a title of herself out, and while it wasn’t official – something she only called herself, she loved the sound of it as it fell from Alastor’s lips. Yet before she had a chance to say anything, her orb began to sputter – shifting and moving from her hip where it floated. It split into three, one remaining by her hip and illuminating her features while the other two drifted toward Alastor and Yezdao. She dipped her head briefly before a small chime of a laugh slipped her lips.

I’m glad you like it.” She paused, offering him a sultry grin. “The orb will split and be given to newcomers or those that do not have them, it’s important to try and spread it. But, now that that’s over with, this land is called the Rift. There are many of us, some not from here and others born here. It’s a land of darkness and creatures that would do anything to eat you so I suggest you be on your guard.” Her words were pointed more toward Yezao with his light coat and angelic presence rather than the dark hues of Alastor. “This is the Portal, and right out there is the rest of the Rift. You can follow me and I’ll show you out.” She offered them before turning – so slowly, as if she were some sort of seductress, before stepping away from them and into the trees where the glowing eyes continually watched.

fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

x

@Alastor @Yezdao she shared her hope with you guys! and then took her leave, but we can start other threads after :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-08-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Kiada - 01-08-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-09-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Kiada - 01-11-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-12-2018, 06:47 AM