This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» New Beginnings
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
thank you for loving me
when i still tasted of heartache and war
The gathering was unlike anything Kiada had seen thus far in the Rift. There were creatures of all shapes and sizes, from all across the lands, summoned them to a specific location. And so Kiada and Khairi obliged, stepping into the gathering and spotting some familiar faces among those she had yet to meet. Her eyes landed on the eldest Matron, watching as the elephant-like creature addressed them all once again. As she spoke, Kiada’s mind whirled with the possibilities that this quest had to offer.

And quietly, as the rest of those gathered offered their help, she dipped her armored face and grinned to the creatures and beasts gathered. “I will help as well.” She offered to them before settling somewhere alongside Rixen, her icy eyes dancing to those around them as Khairi surveyed from his perch along her withers.

This was something that would help the Rift, despite her troubles actually sharing things. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she glanced toward the other faces of creatures she hadn't seen yet - wondering where exactly they may have lived and if this was the only time that these beasts would be pleasant. She came prepared, nonetheless, her armor stretching across her body and covering her face in the attempt that she could fight if this event backfired.

"Talk."
kiada
image credits || coding

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
» New Beginnings - by Rift Presence - 01-01-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Taivas - 01-01-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:47 PM