This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
His head cocked thoughtfully at her words. What world had she been apart of that made her think such a way about others? Perhaps one quite similar to his own where those around him were most petty and selfish. Then again, there were plenty who were kind, but hid said kindness in order to fit in. He couldn't believe most would keep this hope to themselves. Having an inherit belief that most people were good, they just didn't always make good decisions. "Perhaps." He relented. "Though I feel those that had been originally gifted this hope will share it." Then he added in amusement. "Of course, it is a rather hard thing to keep to one's self, even if they do not wish to share it. Not unless they avoided everyone in the Rift without a Piece of Hope." He chuckled at the thought. The glowing sphere was attracted to those who did not yet have a light beside them. In order to keep the thing from splitting and sharing that light with others, the owner would have to keep away from everyone. Not entirely impossible in this vast world, but extremely lonely.

"I know so." He said with a quiet affirmation, certain that she would help their world. Simply being here would aid in the efforts as the Rift tried to heal and restore itself. He believed that everyone was here for a reason. What that was he could not hope to guess, but in some way they would aid in the restoration of this world. Even if they didn't want to, or know that they were helping. He listened closely as Blackbird began her brief explanation of her world. It was brief. He smiled as she turned the conversation back to him. "I have never seen another that looks as extravagant or regal as I." He said with a mock, prideful air. Laughter rumbling in his throat.

Though he knew what she had meant he preferred to not have her dwell upon the matter. It was sad to know that where she had lived, few were kind or helpful. Why else would she be glad to have met him? Or did she fancy odd looking monsters? Not likely. As they walked he recognized familiar landmarks that told him that they were on the right path. It would not be long before the mist would lessen and grass would be visible upon the ground as the reached the fringes of the forest. Here the grass grew, protected by the shade but not smothered but the fog that provided water and damp even during the Scorch. "Here." he said, motioning to the blades with his nose.

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Blackbird

Blackbird receives a Piece of hope!
Piece of Hope. A fist-sized ball of pleasant light, giving hope and light to whomever has it. Infinitely split-able. Mitigates the harmful and violent effects of the Rift.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM