This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
"That is what I was told." He replied, looking at his own orb. "Though I am unsure how. I only know to share it with others. But if it will help, I am willing to give it a go." He shifted his gaze back to Blackbird. "Plus, it is a good excuse to go out and meet new people." Though he never needed a reason to meet others. He enjoyed people. "Nothing breaks the ice like a ball of light flying into your face then splitting in two." His chuckled was rich and deep, like melted chocolate. At her next question the large draft cocked his head ponderously. "It is known as the Rift. A world between worlds consisting of lands it has devoured. It is constantly changing and shifting, like an evolving being. Though its progress has been greatly halted or mutated by the darkness that has entered its veins like a disease."

"It is ruled by the god Kisamoa. At least I believe he is the only god of this realm. He is the one who seeks to mend the Rift and restore it to its former glory." He thought back to the terrifying creature that had stood before them that day. It was hard to believe that a deity would ask for the help of mortals. Which proved how serious to situation was. "That is all that I know, I am still fairly new here as well. But I do know of places where one can find food." He hoped that she would allow him to assist her. It would be a waste of precious energy if she wandered around alone in search of suitable sustenance. Energy she had little of, he was sure. "Would you allow me the honor of showing you?"

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Blackbird
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM