This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to the Black Parade
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
She spoke to him, though he could tell that she was still spooked by his outward appearance. But she had not run. It was nice that this world seemed to be filled with equine that did not instantly flee from him. It allowed for him to earn their trust. Though one might think that their lack of flight was a rather dumb move on their part. If he had been inclined to eat her, his chances now rose in his favor as she lingered. Though he did possess the capabilities of eating meat, he never endeavored to do so. The act was morally wrong in his eyes. How could he kill another and eat of its flesh when he could survive just as easily on the plant life around him? He was a horse. As such he had been born to eat plants. But he was also part dragon and so his body could indeed digest and live off of meat. Producing an omnivore out of a herbivorous equine. Strange how the world worked.

But such info would forever remain a secret and Roscorro hid his fangs behind velvet lips as he offered a gentle smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Blackbird." He replied with a dip of his large head. She mirrored his previous words uncertainly as she gazed at her new found companion. The dark colored Clydesdale nodded. "I've been told that it will heal this world. If enough people carry it with them and share it with others." He explained further as he nudged his own floating light. "Even the creatures of this world sense the difference it has had upon the land. So I believe that it can save this place."

Perhaps that was too much babbling. He did tend to talk a lot. But he was excited to share the news about this wondrous little ball. About how this land, though scary now, could be healed! But too much info could overload this little mare. She had just entered the Rift. Surely she was dealing with enough at the moment. "Then let me be the first to welcome you." He touched a clawed paw to his chest in a meaningful gesture.

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Blackbird

ooc: I am sorry for being so late!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Roscorro - 01-15-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Black Parade - by Blackbird - 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM