This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king for a day
Private Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
She waited as her words reached their target, her ears straining forward in an attempt to listen to the large stallion beside her. Her friend if he’d allow her to be one after everything that had happened. Yet, he reached out with his fuzzy nose, the velvet fur brushing by her striped cheek in consolation. A small smile bloomed on Kiada’s face as she averted her gaze, his rumbling voice as quiet and soft as it reached her, confirming that he would like to be a friend.

She turned to him, then, her smile growing a bit brighter as she bobbed her inky head slightly. “No, Roscorro. Thank you for forgiving me as well.” She offered him, a small breathy laugh escaping her pink splattered lips. “I’m glad we can be friends again.” She noted, her eyes softening as it landed on his dark face, the smile on her lips reflecting in the sudden warmth of her eyes. “So, friend, do tell me what you’ve been up to since our last meeting?” Kiada turned her body slightly to look upon him should he wish to explain what he’d been up to.

After a few moments before he could speak if he wanted to, she smiled to him softly. “I haven’t really done anything. I stayed in Halyven for quite awhile afterward before moving to the Green Labyrinth and taking on some horrid beast in the caverns down there.” Another small laugh slipped past her lips as she thought about the pale Magnus Metus, a horrifyingly blood thirsty creature.

"Talk?"
kiada
i think you will set yourself afire
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun
img || code

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
king for a day - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:29 AM