This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king for a day
Private Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
She moved closer to him, as if they were friends. This confused him. The last time they saw each other she told him that she never wanted to see him again. Yet now she stood close to him like an old friend. He was filled with hurt and confusion. What had he done to earn this right? Was she just toying with him? Waiting for his guard to drop and his hope to rise before crushing him once more? No. He couldn't believe that Kiada would do such a thing.

The silence stretched between them and he began to think that maybe she had expected him to speak first. But what else could he say other then he is was sorry? She had already been told of his trial and how deeply sorry he was for stealing from her. He didn't have to worry about what to say for much longer, for the mare began to speak. He listened, completely enraptured. Slowly, as she spoke, his eyes lifted to look at her. He was shocked. She too had been under a trial? This was indeed surprising, but it did not hold a candle to what came next. She hoed that they could be friends? All was forgiven! For a moment he could not find his voice as he stared at her dumbly. He could be angry with her. Feel hurt and betrayed. But he was never the kind of creature to hold such a grudge. He had wronged her first, in the name of a pathetic trial. What right did he had for feeling angry or indignant over her actions? They had both been in the wrong, and they hated it.

His heart burned with warmth and he moved closer to the mare. Reaching out he would touch her cheek gently with his soft nose, should she allow it. "Of course I would have you." he breathed. His voice thick with emotion. He father would be disgusted with how easily the stallion let his feelings show. A sniveling mare in stallion's clothing, he would always hiss. he would be appalled that Rosco had been so deeply affected by hurting Kiada. Weak. That was what he was. Weak willed and weak hearted. But that never stopped the giant from wearing his heart on his sleeve. When it came to friends, he hid nothing. And harming them was worse than any torment that he had experienced in his life. It was how he was. He hoped it was how he would always be."I would be honored to call you my friend. Thank you." A great weight seemed to lift from the stallion's shoulders. "Thank you for forgiving me. Thank you for calling me a friend."

talk talk talk

@Kiada <33
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
king for a day - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 12-30-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 12-31-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-02-2018, 08:12 AM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-10-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-15-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: king for a day - by Kiada - 01-29-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: king for a day - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:51 AM