This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

I believe the quest has an end.” She begins after offering Kiada a simple smile. As Aurelia continued to speak, talking of not searching for specifics. Quietly, the young woman bobs her dark inky head toward the ivory gilded one. She watched in silence as the woman before her began to shake the water droplets from her pelt, before turning her attention toward her, the woman’s body glowed as though she was the embodiment of the sun, and Kiada allowed her icy gaze to soften on the woman, a small fraction of being impressed.

As Aurelia asked the spotted mare what she thought of it, Kiada offered her a small shrug of her shoulders. “I think that I’m willing to try anything to make this land better, though I’m hoping Kisamoa doesn’t expect things too highly from me.” A breathy laugh escaped her pink splotched maw. “I think that in the end, he’s really trying his best to help us restore the Rift, and I’m hoping to all the gods, new and old, that it’ll work.” She offered Aurelia a small grin. “Yet time will only tell, right?” She tossed her ivory forelock from her forehead as she turned her gaze out over the circular body of water.

And I’m wondering if perhaps it doesn’t work out, if he’ll be kind enough to offer us a chance to leave in order to survive, if it comes down to it.” Her voice took on a more serious tone as she paused a few moments. When she finally looked back at Aurelia, she shrugged her shoulders again. “I’m hoping it doesn’t end like that.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

@Aurelia :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM