This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA

Aurelia was in quite a mood now. She wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy hormones or just simply lack entertainment recently, but she wanted to cause mischief. Their bodies bumped and brushed against each other every few steps, lighting Aurelia's skin on fire (metaphorically, though she could also combust literally if she was angry enough). The spires were now just a remote thought in the back of her mind.

Aurelia hadn't gotten a good flirt in for a long time. She hadn't even flirted with Brendan all that much to get pregnant, it had simply been an act of passionless passion amidst Helovia's untimely demise. It was very like Aurelia to be mid-fuck as the world around collapsed. Now, however, was a different story. There was no chaos happening right now. There was no end-of-the-world. There wasn't anything but a spark formed out of boredom.

As she walks, smiling prettily for the stallion, she thinks about her beautiful Helovian mate. She was lightning and Aurelia was fire. She was controlled and sweet and Aurelia was wild and harsh. This stallion was so unlike her mate had been. He was simple and straightforward (or at least it seemed so from what Aurelia could tell). Aurelia and Destry had been one huge spark. It had begun quickly but it had also died equally as fast. Even though Aurelia still wanted another huge spark, one that takes her breath away and leaves her happy and fluttery, she wasn't actively looking for it. She was pregnant and wanted to focus on the baby before she focused on anything else.

When the golden mare asks blue-grulla, he doesn't offer much of an answer. Actually, he doesn't offer anything close to her answer. He offers an inquiry right back to Aurelia who eyes him from her peripheral vision. Hm. "I don't have a story, babe." From her chest rose a dulcet laugh. "I have a fucking novel." Never had a truer statement been made.

Of course, the random vague sass was not going to get their conversation very far, so Aurelia decided to actually divulge some information about herself to the stranger. "Well.. I'm from Helovia." Her voice was flirty, but not to the point of sexual vulgarity. "I'm probably..." she quickly eyed him up and down. "A few years older than you." She wasn't really sure what to say, so she just began saying whatever came to her mind. "And my favorite color is yellow." She reached her whiskered snout towards him, trying to brush her muzzle against the stallion in a playful nudge. "Are you going to tell me anything about yourself?" Another giggle left her jaw as her eyes traveled from where she nudged him back to his face. They'd walked for a bit, and Aurelia slowed her pace to subtly hint that they should stand here when they reached a spot that was moderately shaded thanks to the large spire.

à la folie;
to madness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 09:02 PM