This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA

Rixen, he says. The name is interesting enough, but she is more curious about other things, like his thoughts on this weird, weird land. The glowing orb by her shoulder danced a little beside her as he introduced himself. It was almost as if it was.. excited? Frankly, she knew hardly anything about it. The mare who had given it to her had been rather vague about it all.

When his gaze turns to the structure beside them, Aurelia's golden eyes follow. The spire was remarkably less interesting up close. Standing this close to it inhibited one's ability to see it's huge, impressive, build. The beauty is in the details, true, but sometimes you just need to step back and admire the masterpiece as a whole.

"Must've been." Her agreement was simply a cordiality instead of full-blown agreement. She wanted to delve deeper into the topic, and so she did. "Do you think if everyone worked together we could all rebuild it?" It was an interesting question, one that Aurelia felt needed to be asked. If we needed to heal the land, like the orb attached to her shoulder wanted to do, shouldn't they be healing it and rebuilding it at the same time? If they could heal this area and restore the white spires, maybe this could be a place of divinity. In Helovia, they had the Vein's of the Gods, but what did they have here? Here is sickness and loneliness. Was there even a god that ruled these lands? She had a lot of questions, but mostly she wanted to see if she was the only one who thought they could rebuild this area.

"Do you know anything about the Rift?" This question was slightly more vague, leaving Rixen many different responses he could come up with. Aurelia clearly only knew anything about the glowing orbs that supposedly clean the land, but beyond that she was rather clueless. "I'm new here." She added softly, making her question sound more like a legatimate question rather than a sort of sassy jab.

ooc; i looked at his profile and everything and swore i read mare/she somewhere. thats completely my fault, im very sorry ;-; edited my original post! <3

à la folie;
to madness
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 09:02 PM