This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Engine of Change
RP Wanted The Portal 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Had Aurelia not look so serious, Otem might have started to laugh.

Fight?

Kahlua?

"I -" She stammered, still completely thunderstruck at the idea of Kahlua entering into a challenge in the first place.  "My mother challenged Kahlua once, and she had Tembovu accept the challenge. She wouldn't even try. I wonder if that's because of what happened with you..."

Otem shuddered unconsciously at her mind began to wander down the pathway of what it would be like to be without Pandora. She had found the owl at such a young age, that she almost had no memories that didn't include her. Her mind stuttered, unable to even form an idea of what it would be like to lose a companion. How broken it must make you feel ... Although it didn't excuse Aurelia's bizarre mood swings, it certainly made them more understandable. Her soul was broken - and there was no easy road back from a wound like that.

"I am so sorry.." The tribrid offered, knowing the words would do not good, especially after all this time, but feeling obligated to offer them just the same.

At the mention of a fetus, Otem merely stared. There was too much that had happened which had already shocked and surprised her, such that she was nearly all out of expressions of awe. So Aurelia was pregnant. At least Otem knew that she didn't carry one of her siblings inside of herself, which was a relief.  "I actually don't know. I've never seen anyone come through pregnant before. Perhaps that will make it take pity on you?" Even as she said the words she doubted them. Whatever force was here did not seem to discriminate, but merely took what it wanted. Although Otem liked to believe that it was her mother's sacrifice that had kept her safe during her transition, it was probably nothing more than blind luck.

Not wanting to fill the silence with more reminiscing (look where it had gotten them so far), Otem turned defiantly to the trees that surrounded them.  "HEY." She called boldly into the wilderness.  "We don't have all day. But we do have our orbs. So do your BEST." Wait. Why was she taunting it? Quickly she cleared her throat.  "Or .. you know .. don't?"

art by Chloe!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-21-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-22-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-22-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-22-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Engine of Change - by Otem - 12-22-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: Engine of Change - by Aurelia - 12-22-2017, 03:35 AM