This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» The Tree of Light
Open Uwaritace 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
The heat of Scorch was unbearable. It was to the point where the spotted woman thought she should simply cut her mane and tail off in the hopes that it might relieve the amount of sweating she had done with such simple movements. She tried to bathe as often as she could, to relish in the colder atmosphere of the water, but it was hard to come across in this world – at least when you could reach it while it was still cool. A huff escaped her lips in her search, Khairi drooping over her neck and using his wings in an attempt at offering shade for the girl’s face and neck.

That was when she heard the call – it was unlike Kisamoa or anyone else she had heard. A sigh passed through her nose, but she did her best to find the energy to move toward it. From the distance she could see a small weird looking part in the world, almost like a shield of some sort. And she made her way toward that, closer and closer as she could get with the heat raging on. When she was finally in the distance where she could see what was inside the shield, it looked like snow! Excitement raced through her blood as she stepped into the bubble into the cold with the soft snow that crunched beneath her hooves.

The sweat began to freeze slowly against her neck and flanks, but she didn’t mind. She glanced around at who had all been gathered, then to the matrons that stood in front of a tree that was slowly becoming decorated with items and gifts. She tilted her head briefly before looking down to the ground with the thick snow and shaking her coat. Kiada then knelt down and rolled, happily, in the soft snow, coating her once too hot body with the cooling effects of the snow. When she stood, she had snow in her hair and covering a majority of her body, but she didn’t mind. This was far better than the sun before. A smile found its way to her lips as she began to make her way toward the elephant-like creatures before she paused, steadying her breathing before a coughing fit would encompass her.

A sensation both new and old tugged at Kiada’s mind. She looked around to see if anyone else felt it before Khairi dove to the ground in front of Kiada, his pale feathers blending in with the ivory snow. “KIA?” He screeched into the bond, it shook Kiada and she felt her legs begin to shake as she lowered her head to him. “Khairi?!” She breathed to him, eyes wide and watching as he nodded his head. “Thank the gods that I can hear you again!” He seemed to scream into the bond, her ears flicked back at the harshness of the sounds but she embraced the bird as much as she could. His white wings wrapped around her dark face, as his pale head buried itself along her cheekbones. “I’ve missed you so much.” She whispered, lingering in the touch of her companion before she lifted Khairi up with her nose and settled him along her withers.

She moved up to the eldest creature in the front, smiling as tears threatened to burn her eyes. Khairi, already knowing what Kiada wanted to offer in terms of décor, clutched her trinket of Kianzo and himself from her neck, sliding it over her head and moving to a branch to drop it off on. “Thank you for this.” She murmured to the oldest looking elephant creature. ‘I wish that my brother is doing well, wherever he is. I hope that my mother, father, and the rest of my siblings are doing fine as well. I hope we can cleanse this land, and I hope that there’s forgiveness among my fellow Helovian’s for Kisamoa’s previous actions.’ She offered as a prayer before dipping her head to the Matrons and moving to the side, looking at the others that had gathered as well as those with their companions.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada

image | coding

eeee! Present ideas for Kiada!
- A bottomless bag to keep all her armor pieces in
- A couple of charms of a polecat and an elephant to symbolize her mother and father to add to the necklace of Zo and Khairi
- Her spine armor fixed so it doesn't hurt her when she activates it
- Her side effect from the Scint fixed!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
» The Tree of Light - by Rift Presence - 12-19-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: » The Tree of Light - by Roscorro - 12-20-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: » The Tree of Light - by K'yarie - 12-20-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: » The Tree of Light - by Ruwin - 12-20-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: » The Tree of Light - by Otem - 12-20-2017, 09:07 PM