This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Glittering Irritation [O]
Trial Ultima 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Otem beams as Roscorro indicates that indeed all of this silence is for a trial. The girl thinks back to the trial's that she's begun thus far, and the peculiar things the Rift often asked for in exchange for its blessings. What it would do with the plant Roscorro was about to collect she had no idea. Even moreso Otem wanted to know what it was the big man had asked for, but of course she knew that questioning him at this point would be pointless.

"Once you can talk again, you'll have to tell me what all of this was for." She says with a bit of a hum in her voice, watching as he lowered his lips towards the plant. That was roughly when the sparkle-splosion occurred, and Otem took a number of hasty steps backwards, wings folded reflexively in front of her face. Despite the fact that her own coat glistened and glowed as if covered by sparkles, she had no desire for it to actually be covered. Magic was just fine with her. She didn't need the reality.

After Roscorro managed to get what he came for, he nodded to them both and then continued out of the cave. Otem didn't really blame him - she'd want to rid herself of the sparkles and finish her task as quickly as she could, were she him.

"See you later!" She called after him, before following in his wake and exiting the cave as well.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

Akumi

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-16-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-24-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-02-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-24-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 09:13 PM