This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Glittering Irritation [O]
Trial Ultima 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

In moments of panic Otem did not grow braver as some might. Instead she became stony and somehow defiant of her feelings, lest they make her seem weak or childlike (which in fact, she was). As the behemoth before her slowly began to move, raising one terrifying wing towards his lips, Otem's shoulders tensed and her nerve steeled as she prepared to possibly become his lunch. Surely his wing was reaching towards his mouth? Some sort of silent, you could make this easier if you just come towards my teeth gesture? However rather than revealing rows of shark-like teeth which Otem was sure were behind his lips, he simply touched the end of his mouth and shook his head.

What?

Next a paw rose off of the ground to gently touch his chest, and then extended towards her.

Huh?

Why didn't he just answer her-

Oh

"You can't talk. " Otem said, her voice not rising to indicate a question, but instead sounding like a statement of fact. "And you are..." Scrutinizing him now and feeling confident that there was something non-equine about him, she realized that for all intents and purposes he was similiar to her. Same basic(ish) construction, wings, horns, eyes, hair ... His were just ... sometimes in different places than hers were.
"I see." The autumn-touched girl concluded, her body visibly relaxing. "And you've got an orb, so you've at least been around Kisamoa."

Almost awkwardly, Otem paused, unsure how to continue. How was she supposed to communicate with him, if he couldn't talk?
"Have...you always been like this? Silent?" She asked, head tilted slightly to the side, feeling much more inquisitive now that she was pretty sure she wasn't going to be eaten.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-16-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-24-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-02-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-24-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 09:13 PM