This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue.
Open Tar Pits 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see
She was instantly by his side as he struggled to stand. Offering her strength though his sheer size and weight was enough to crush her, yet she still offered her aid. He struggled to rise again, unwilling to fall again. If he went down, he would take Taivas down with him. His muscles shook with the effort. It took an agonizingly long time to find his feet again. He let out a long breath as he stood there, legs spread out in order to support his own weight. Okay. He was up. Now what? He looked around, unsure where to go or if he'd even be able to take a step without ending up on the ground again.

He looked to Taivas for guidance. What next? He hadn't the slightest idea where he was. Taivas had to have consciously come here, perhaps she knew where they could find food. His eyes peered out of the vast expanse of sand. It was so cold out there. It was so warm here. "Okay." He breathed. "Where to?" He wasn't sure what they were going to do now, his mind was still too fogged over to think that clearly. Hunger drove him to move, to seek out sustenance despite his exhaustion. He looked down at his feet as he hesitantly lifted his right forepaw. He shook alarmingly as he took his first step forward and he stopped. Then he took another small step, then another as he forced himself to start moving. But he had no destination. He looked over to Taivas, needing her guidance.

"TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue. - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 03:48 AM