This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue.
Open Tar Pits 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see
She did not react embarrassed or mortified at his brazen act. She merely regard him with her cool, even gaze as she always did. That did not stop him from feeling abashed. He viewed his actions as appalling and disrespectful, even if he had only been seeking comfort in her presence. An innocent gesture of a fatigued and lonely heart. Still, it was inexcusable and his adoptive mother would have been furious with him. Her assurance that he had no need to apologize did calm him slightly. So he had not offended her in anyway. But still, he would make a point to never come so close to her again without permission. He did not feel he had earned such a right yet, even if he thought them friends.

Slowly his head emerges from its pitiful cover underneath his massive paws and he looks at her once more. At the question given he is made all to aware of the weariness and guilt that still clung to him. But that took a back seat to the wailing hunger that crashed into his gut like a stampeding bull. It howled for all to hear and her grinned sheepishly. He had forgotten when he had eaten last. Again his teeth itched and that dark voice whispered to him to hunt and kill something, anything. Maybe take a nimble out of your little girlfriend. I'm sure she wouldn't care. It chuckled. Rosco gave a violent mental thrust towards the voice, forcing it back again. "I still feel weak, but better. Thank you." He said, his voice quiet as it filled with emotion. Words would never be able to express how grateful he was for her. Or explain to her how she had saved his life with her simple kindness. Never would he be able to convey the fear he felt towards the darkness that seemed to constantly whisper to him now. His stomach gave another angry grumble. The stallion's ears flicked back in embarrassment. "I don't know how long it has been since I have eaten. I guess I am a little hungry."

Shifting in the sand the massive horse tried to stand. Every muscle quaked from the strain as he forcefully put each foot beneath him. He stumbled as his front legs refused to stand, leaving his rear to follow back down to the earth. His sides heaved as he gave it another shot, his wings splaying outward in a feeble attempt to keep him balanced as he struggled to rise. He had not intention of sending Taivas off to search for food on her own. She had done so much for him already, he couldn't ask her for more. His instincts told him that he needed to rise, needed to get on his feet and keep moving. To remain still for too long was dangerous in this world. He had no idea how long he had been out, but he felt that it was far too long. So he stubbornly tried to rise to his feet, unwilling to let the darkness win over him again and bring him back to that terrible place. Unwilling to let himself crash down to the earth and force another to go out of their way to save him again.

"TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue. - by Roscorro - 12-29-2017, 10:02 PM