This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Guilty Thief
Trial Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

He did not look up when the vulture let out a screech. He would not have even flinched or fought back if the bird had chosen to rake his claws across his flesh. The cry only echoed faintly in his mind. His brain and emotions were so fogged over with a deep cloud of grief he, barely reacted to anything surrounding him. He continued to lay where he was, staring down at the crown between his paws. It would be some time before the sound of Kaida's pounding hooves pierced the cold air like a war drum. Still he did not move, did not look up when she came into view. Did not react when he felt her piercing gaze burn holes into his flesh.

One single word left her lips, stabbing his heart like a javelin. He flinched. His ears pinned back as he sat there, unable to form the word. He did not know how long he lay there in silence, the guilt constricting his throat. How was he supposed to even explain himself? Some floating eyes told him to do it? What kind of excuse was that? "Do you remember how you spoke of a way that this land could possibly give back to you?" He began, his voice choked as he toyed gently with her crown. "For the past several week, eyes have been following me, telling me to take an item from someone." He still could not meet her gaze and he wished that he could fade away. He was a terrible creature.

"I should not have obeyed them, I should have accepted their punishment. But I was weak. And now I have betrayed your trust and destroyed any chase of friendship we may have built." He picked up the crown and held it out to her, head bowed low. "Words will never express how sorry I am. I will accept what ever punishment you deem fit." It was only then he met her gaze, the sorrow drowning within his deep pools as he awaited her verdict. He would not protest if she chose to descend upon him and attack him with all of her fury.

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

@Kiada
OOC: Angry Kaida table is gorgeous! And poor Roscorro is a pile of depressed mush.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
A Guilty Thief - by Roscorro - 11-21-2017, 04:02 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Kiada - 11-22-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Roscorro - 11-26-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Kiada - 11-27-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Roscorro - 11-28-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Kiada - 11-29-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Roscorro - 11-30-2017, 06:32 AM
RE: A Guilty Thief - by Kiada - 12-16-2017, 03:28 AM