This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
some natures catch no plagues.
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

I would not attack me if I were you.

These were the first words that left this stallion's mouth when he spotted Roscorro. Followed by an overly confident explanation as to why such an act would be unwise on his part. To this the giant stallion could not help but let out a deep, hearty chuckle. The seriousness and certainty by which the stranger spoke his words, and the fact that everyone seemed to always think he wanted to eat them, left his sides shaking with mirth. He did not tell the other traveler that he was used to confined spaces, having spent his entire life within the tunnels of his kingdom. Yes, there were some vast caverns that he could stretch his wings in, but the majority of them were tight and hard to navigate. Let alone fight in. He had to learn how to fight within those tight quarters and overcome the disadvantage that was his size. But why bother explaining such things? He was not here to boast or pick a fight with anyone. Nor was this wanderer seeking to attack him, only defend himself should the need arise. No, why bring up a subject that could cause further hostilities?

Instead, when his laughter subsided, the beast spoke. "I have no intention of harming you." He spoke, his velvety tones easy going and soothing. "In fact, when I had heard you coming I was half expecting you to attack me. Most either look upon my form and run, or lash out. One can never been to careful in this world. This jungle in particular can make one extra jumpy." He gave a nod of greeting to the other stallion. They were still at a comfortable distance that neither could make a move without the other having time to react. So why not be social and see if he could make another friend? Allies were far better to have then enemies. Especially in a world that wanted to kill you at every turn. "I am Roscorro. I hail from the land of Reon. I take it, from the uncertain way you are moving through this forest. that you are not a native. Helovia?" He had only met others who were not from this land, all of which belonged to the world of Helovia. He was curious just how many horses came of the land when it was swallowed by The Rift. Were there any others from anywhere different? As he spoke to the other equine before him, the exiled prince took the opportunity to observe the other. He took in every detail, just as he knew the other traveler was doing to him. Surveying each other until they were certain no threat was to be found here.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Raein
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-13-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-13-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-13-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-14-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-15-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-15-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-21-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-25-2017, 06:36 PM