This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the fern fiasco
Trial Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see
He followed her to the mysterious, glittering tree. Its black bark like that of the night sky, while the gems twinkling within its flesh were like unto stars. Was this what Gwyn had been trying to reach so fervently? Judging by her reaction to it, he assumed that it was. His steps were careful as he kept only a pace behind her, ready to leap into action should she need him. He lifted his wings slightly, like a knight partially drawing his sword in anticipation of a fight. Every muscle was taught. He would not fail his little charge again. He watched closely when she reached out and touched a gem with her soft nose. Then the tree erupted into thousands of screaming, clacking fairies hell bent on harming Gwyn. He did not notice the mare charging forward to give her aid as his own instincts kicked in.

Jumping forwarding his, omnivore like teeth snapping and biting in hopes of tearing apart a fairy our two as he aimed to grab ahold of Gwyn. If he succeed he would give a mighty beat of his powerful wings that would thrust both of them backwards and away from the fairies' reach. The violent movement of his massive wings would send plums of dark, think smoke into the faces of the attackers. He hoped it would temporarily blind and confuse the little monsters and allow for a hasty retreat. If he did not manage to take hold of his little fawn, he would continue to try and tear the birdlike being apart with his fangs and claws. It would be only then that he noticed a flash of white attacking their attackers. Another horse had come to Gwyn's rescue as well. Depending on the outcome of his actions, he would either find himself fighting alongside this mysterious mare, or just drowned her in a cloud of dark smoke.

"TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-09-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Rift Havoc - 11-17-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Cahira - 11-22-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Roscorro - 11-24-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: the fern fiasco - by Gwyn - 12-07-2017, 03:42 PM