This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So the story goes.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

He did not say anything. He couldn't. Something had been stolen from him. Something he never thought that he would miss. But now that it was gone he felt as if he was no longer whole. He closed his eyes, willing his heart been to slow. His breathing began to calm as he regained control of himself. He did feel a sense of relief when she told him that no harm had come to her. When she said that they needed to leave he did not argue. They did indeed have to leave this place. But like her, he had no idea where to go. Instead he began to follow alongside Taivas. As they walked he became acutely aware of the eyes as they watched them. No, watched him. His ears twitched as the skin along his body crawled. Something was not right, and it sat in his stomach like a rock. As they walked it gave him time to gain more control of his emotions. His brain began to clear. The chill of the air seeped into his body as he walked beside his new found companion. As that cold sank further into his soul, he felt something deep within him shift.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas

OOC:
End of thread!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-03-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Rift Presence - 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM