This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So the story goes.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

He stopped to look back at her when she paused in her step. For a moment he was concerned that he had somehow offended her. Perhaps he should not have asked about her glow. Maybe she found it an embarrassment? He of all people should know that some were sensitive about their looks. Her reply was curt at first as she explained briefly about how she had inherited her shine, before turning more curious as she asked of him. He could not help but smile, a sighing laugh leaving his lips as he raised his head to look towards the sky. Though the fog hid the stars, he was sure they were shining.  No matter, he had his own star walking beside him this night. Far warmer and closer then those of the heavens ever would be.

"There are none that look like me within my kingdom." His voice was casual, almost light hearted as he went on. "I am so very different from anyone in my land. I'm their monster, cursed by the gods." He said it so easily, without a single drop of remorse or sadness, only pure acceptance. He had learned long ago that he would never truly be accepted by others. Yes, those who cared for him did love him, but he would forever be different in their eyes. There would forever be a gap between him and those around him that he could not cross. Rather than brood upon his misfortune and curse the gods that had cursed him, he made light of it. His long, hairy tail flicked back and forth like that a cat's as he walked.

"But no matter, the world is cruel to those who are different. It does me little to dwell upon it. Life goes on. Each day is full of promise and a chance to be better than the next. Like tonight for instance. I have never met another equine with wings like myself, other than my father of course. I was rather excited when I saw you flying through the sky like a shooting star." He walked a few paces before his gaze dropped to her.  "For that I am happy to help in any way I can. Perhaps with the rising of the sun we will find someone who can shed more light upon or situation? There may be a way for you to return to your kin. If that is what you desire?" He was becoming more comfortable with the mare as they walked together. As such his lips became looser, his steps lighter. They walked, a comfortable silence fall between them as he adapted to Taivas's quieter demeanor. He had learned how to read people long ago, thanks to always having to read the mood of his parents in an attempt to avoid punishment. Though they could not harm him physically, there were other ways to torture a soul.  He had to learn how to adapt and predict when their demeanor changed. How to appease them before they flew into a rage. They had taught him well the art of reading people.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-03-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Rift Presence - 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM