This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So the story goes.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

He did not move after she took a step back in fright. Conscious of how she must feel. Alone in this dark, unfamiliar land where eyes seemed to appear from nowhere out of the fog. To make matters worse their was a sickly feel in the air, one that clung to your bones and turned your stomach. It seeped deep into your soul as it seemed to pry the very life from your blood and set your nerves on end. It was a demented land. So close to the portal where things were more unstable then further within, one could never truly feel peace as twisted magic charged the air. Then he had appeared, a mutated creature. A demon with smoke rolling off of his flesh. A ghost among the fog sent to steal your soul. His words had done little to set her heart at ease. She seemed to feel more shock and pain, and he felt responsible for her misfortune. Though he had no hand in bringing her here. Nor did he had any feasible answer on how to return her to her home. His parents had told him, with great pride, that no one could ever return once they had set foot within the Rift. It would never let them go.

He has surprised when the young lady came to stand by his side. She truly must be frighten if she had decided to trust him. He gave another small smile, hoping to look reassuring. "They call me Roscorro." He replied when she gave him her name. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Taivas." He dipped his head in a bow, his left paw coming up the touch his chest. His nurse maid had always told him it was polite to bow to a lady when introducing yourself. He took her teaching to heart whenever someone stuck around long enough to actually hear his name. As they walked he took care to match his pace with her's. Letting her set the speed rather then pushing her to go as quickly as he was used to walking. As they moved his blood grew hotter, noticeably warming the air around him. He hoped that it would provide some comfort to her. He had seen her finally take notice of the cold. His gaze caught sight of the eyes as they returned to gaze upon the fallen star that had entered their world. He glared at them and moved a little closer to his new companion, careful not the touch her. His movements nonchalant so as not to alarm her.

Though he was sure she felt their gaze upon her. Instead of drawing attention to the unknown monsters that lurked just out of view he spoke of something else. "I have never seen someone glow as beautifully as a star before. Does everyone in your world shine? Or are you uniquely blessed by the gods?" He could not help but be curious. He had seen few others with such unique gifts. All of those he ever saw were rather normal. His father was gifted with flight while his mother possessed a single, exquisite horn. Those who cared and guarded him were of no real report in terms of looks. His guards did bear horns and weapons to ensure that they could easily subdue him, should he have ever tried to escape. But the others were fairly normal. The mare that had raised him had been a simple Bay. Her lineage common and not of nobility. But that did not stop him from loving her. As they walked he remained alert, determined to keep her safe. His looks had to be remotely useful. He managed to scare most everyone he met, hopefully the beast of this world would be deterred from going after Taivas as long as he was here.

"TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-03-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Rift Presence - 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM