This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

Her words touched him deeply. No one had ever seen beyond his looks so quickly, seen someone other than the mutated beast out to kill. That was what would make this betrayal hurt so much more. He wanted to curl up and die. As he plodded alongside her he listened to her story, fascinated and slightly disturbed by the story she told. It seemed that the world of Helovia was a world full of dangers and hardships. Knowing that he was not the only one who had a tough life was strangely comforting. Disturbingly so. Still, this old city had to have had a name. "I wonder what history this city holds." He said, not sure if he could find the words to express his gratefulness to Kiada for being so willingly indulge him. Or her kind words that lightened his spirits.

The knot in his stomach also made it hard to keep the conversation going, especially after the brief history he got of the city that resembled this one. His long tail swished back and forth as they walked. Faint carvings and paint could be seen, faded and worn on the walls that they passed. As the light from the day dimmed in the distance the large stallion became more aware of the cold that crept in around them. And with the cold and dark, came the eyes. They increased in number. Their voice's howling grew. He was not sure how long he could last with The Rift, he was certain that this was who the eyes were, before he went mad.

He thought about how Kiada had said earlier about The Rift. Could it be trying to give him something? Or was it simply testing him? He hadn't the slightest idea how this world worked, but Kiada seemed confident that there was something better laying hidden within these lands. He wanted to believe it too. But right now he didn't feel all the confident about this. "So, does this place ever get warmer?" he asked as he ventured deeper into the ruins with Kiada.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Kaida

OOC:
Feel free to wrap this up!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-11-2017, 06:03 AM