This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
where am I, after Troy?
Open Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

Among the girl’s sulking, Khairi’s attention had garnered her own attention. Her sapphire gaze glued to the location of the white vulture’s call. She lowered her head into herself and harnessed her magic if she needed to use it. She’d use whatever she could to ensure her safety, even if it meant harming her in the end. She hadn’t tried using her tornados before, and she wondered deep within if it would backfire, if it would ignite her instead of the foe she wanted it to.

But then the figure makes itself known, and her attempts at protection hide away once she surprisingly recognizes the girl that approaches. A girl of night and stars, one with a twin much like her own. Both each other’s mirror, yet still somehow the same. Her voice reaches Kiada’s ears in a pleasant tone, and Kiada offers a quiet nervous laugh to escape. “Definitely not. If there was, I’d hope we’d be better prepared for what this world has to offer.” She admitted, flashing Vesper a grin. “It’s good to see a familiar face.” She murmured quietly, acknowledging the greeting before movement took place and Kiada’s guard grew once again. The flames along her back spiked as angry snakes, crackling like wood in a fireplace.

Khairi returned to the trio just as Vesper asked the filly if she was alright. Kiada allowed her flames to die down just enough to where she could control it better as she moved up alongside the darkened girl but remained somewhat distanced from the stranger crashing through the woods. “Do you need help?” She questioned simply, her ears aimed at the girl. Even if they were in a new land, it didn’t mean that Kiada had managed to forget all her training as a nurse. In fact, she liked to think it helped her survive in the Rift even more.

At this point, Kiada glanced over to Vesper briefly, then to Khairi who landed on the soft golden flowers next to his bonded, his blood red eyes looking at the girl in curiosity.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

@Nyu @Vesper not my best but i'm glad you both joined me :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-23-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-25-2017, 02:16 PM