This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Willow Pillow
Open Solanis 
Akumi
Currently championing:
She listens to Castiella, taking each bit of information in. She continues to try to read her body, her face but to no avail. No emotion is seen or can be seen and no clue as to her intentions either. Akumi continues to watch the black ooze drip from her and dark flowers sprout from it. Then she sees someone else. He walks closer and introduces himself as Akriel, her twin. The two look identical but different all the same. They could be almost the same if only he wasn't the complete opposite of her. Dark as mud with markings dark as night, he approaches swiftly and the two meet. The colors collide and fight for dominance on a large blank canvas but in the end, neither win or lose. Instead they fit together, almost perfectly. "Hello." she says quietly. She dips her head to the two of them. They seem much closer to each other than siblings, but she decides that's none of her business. There's something.. off.. about these two. But Akumi likes it and decides to remain in their company.

(Sorry I took so long to reply!! I had replied a while back bit it didn't save and I didn't realize it until today and I totally forgot what I was going to say so I'm sorry it was so short. Don't worry! I'll get better!)
@Akriel @Castiella

Messages In This Thread
Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-17-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-25-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-30-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akriel - 08-31-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-31-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 09-16-2017, 01:22 AM