the Rift
Solanis Willow Pillow - Printable Version

+- the Rift (http://riftrpg.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://riftrpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Year 1173 (http://riftrpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Forum: Incompleted (http://riftrpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Solanis Willow Pillow (/showthread.php?tid=596)

Willow Pillow - Akumi - 08-17-2017

Akumi finds herself in this strange place. Its unimaginably bright, night or day due to the glowing flowers that illuminate her hooves. It took her so long to get here that she felt really tired. In a distance not too far away she saw a Dragonfly Willow. Willows were always her favorite and the leaves looked just soft enough to nap on. Akumi made her way there slowly and heard a small scream from an animal beneath her hooves. She reared tall and mighty as soon as the heard the noise and looked down just in time to see a flash of something scurrying away. "I'm sorry little guy!!" she called out but the creature was too far gone, seeking shelter from her crimson hooves. She watched the ground as she walked on in an attempt to avoid another such situation. Bump. Akumi ran right into the willow she was seeking with her black and red ombre horn. Akumi swiveled her curved ears around to see if anyone had been around to see what had happened. If she could've blushed, she certainly would've been doing it. Her green eyes surveyed the area before deciding to lay down under the tree. When she did, three or four fronds flew down to her and landed comfortably on her back. Akumi closed her eyes and began to fall into a deep sleep.

@Castiella
OOC: I just wanted to thread with Castiella but I left it open just in case anyone else wanted to join ^-^

RE: Willow Pillow - Castiella - 08-25-2017

CASTIELLA
I’m nuts, baby, I’m mad, The craziest friend that you’ve ever HAD
You think I’m psycho, you think I’m GONE

Why does the fallen angel always find herself adventuring in the same areas? Maybe it was because she knew the land, and she could Fuck with people easier. Small giggles fall from her maw as she skips along the trail. Bright flowers made a path for the deviant child, but she left her own path behind. Coal black flowers grew from the oozing fluid on her chest. It created a winding path that followed its source, DESTRUCTION. Casteilla was a beast from hell locked away in an angelic body.

Long creamy tresses floated behind the girl as she continued to giggle and skip through the world of the rift. She was bored; she needed someone to PLAY with. Then her white masked skull was forced to look upon the ground. A small creature scurried near her feet. It was hurt, it was going to DIE. With a bright giggle, the girl took great pleasure in CRUSHING the little soul. God the sound it made was music to her ears. It screamed and begged for mercy, but she only delivered death. "There, you shall no longer suffer." Sparks showered from her pelt with the heightened sense of pride. SHE was the deliverance for that animosity of an animal. Oh and how Castiella loved to hold another's life in her hooves.

Charcole ears perked forward hearing someone speak. Small giggles soon returned as she went skipping off again. She was going to find a new TOY. Lucky for her that did not take very long. Her next victi... FRIEND was laying under a large willow tree. So the girl plastered a Cheshire grin on her masked skull. Tri-toned hooves stalked closer to the sleeping girl. The features on her face twisted into a sweet smile as she lowered her head. "What are you doing sleeping all, alone?" Honey sweet words dripped from her maw. Sparks cascaded over her peachy hide. Tilting her banded face to the side, she waited and WATCHED. Oh, this was going to be fun... How stupid was this woman for sleeping all alone? Did she not know that creatures like Castiella lurked in the Rift, preying on the WEAK.

table code by tamme

@Akumi

RE: Willow Pillow - Akumi - 08-25-2017

Akumi's eyes were sticky and tired. They tried their best to remain shut while Akumi willed them to be open. When she did, an angel came into focus, but she was no angel. "Hi, I'm sorry. I was just really tired." This girl began to give her an uneasy feeling with that psychotic look in her eyes. She gathered herself to her feet quickly and observed the filly. Her attention then changed to the dancing sparks upon her back. Akumi then looked at her own lightning-like markings. They shined bright, bright red, brighter than they ever had before. Something about this girl was different, something about her was putting Akumi on edge. "Who might you be miss?" she dipped her head in respect but not without keeping a close eye on her. She was different, she could tell, but Akumi sort of liked it.

@Castiella

RE: Willow Pillow - Castiella - 08-25-2017

CASTIELLA

Glowing teal eyes watched as the woman slept. Oh, she could kill her now, and she would not even make a sound. Maybe she could throw Arcta on her and watched the woman struggle to get free. Yes, that would be a grand idea! In the clutch of the constricting chain the pitiful mare would not have a chance. The rose gold chain would wrap tighter and tighter with every move, and it might even squeeze the mares little head off! Smal giggles slip from her maw as her masked skull reached to touch the chain.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I was just really tired."

Crimson flecked orbs almost rolled in the back of her skull. Well FUCK, there goes her chance of a silent killing. For a second she paused still contemplating if she should throw Arcta on her or not. Then against her better judgement a smile plastered on her face as she turned back towards the woman. Sparks glittered across her hide like a thousand diamonds. She watched the woman stand up. The look on the ladies face showed she was ever so slightly uncomfortable. She should BE.

A small giggle slipped from her maw when she asked who she was. Who was Castiella? She was everything and then again she was nothing. The fallen Angel adjusted her heavy wings as long tresses floated into her face like a curtain. " I am Castiella, who are you? " Her masked skull tilted to the side with a smile. "You should be careful where you sleep around here. This place, this world is dangerous." Teal eyes looked down to the oozing black liquid. Flowers started to bloom and grow in front of her hooves. Fucking flowers.... her mind trailed off with bitter tones. She needed to get her mind off of this. So she walked closer to the willow. " The leaves look like dragon flies. Do they not? They even flutter down like the little pes.." Her voice came to a halt as she looked back over her shoulder "I mean bugs." A smile cracked on her banded maw as she looked back to the tree.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Akumi

RE: Willow Pillow - Akumi - 08-30-2017

She was beautiful, that was true, but something deep inside her was ugly and foul; it corrupted her innocent soul.
Akumi observed her carefully. Her pastel coat and shining blue eyes just didn't seem to match the personality inside. Her giggles that made their way from her throat made her nervous. Castiella... Her name trailed off in her head. It sounded like an angels name, but this one was tainted. "I'm Akumi." She said bluntly. "Indeed it is, I agree that I did not make the wisest decision." She eyed Castiella carefully as she approached closer. There was black liquid dripping from her that grew corrupted flowers from her corrupted heart. She didn't seem the type to enjoy flowers at all but something told Akumi that she didn't have much of a choice what the black liquid summoned from the Rift's dark land. "Yeah, they do." she said as she looked up upon the willows streams. The ones on her back slipped off and fluttered away with a reflection of glowing red on their leaves from the strikes on her back. Even though they had introduced themselves, her back never stopped glowing abnormally bright; it was still shouting stranger. This mare is not what she seems...

"Are you from here?" she asked, not certain if she'd ever seen her before. Akumi came from Helovia but then again there were so many that were there as well that she definitely could've missed someone. She tilted her head slightly with a smile to try to show friendliness, but deep inside she was on guard and ready to do whatever she had to if this situation decided to turn out badly.

@Castiella
OOC: Force/Touch Permitted as long as it does not permanently hurt or harm her or cause death. (Meaning you can still hurt her if you wish but nothing so bad it will be permanent :) <3

RE: Willow Pillow - Akriel - 08-31-2017

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

THE SOUL which resides within Akriel....the Vagrant...had control of the colt. He was still himself, of course, but he was not only himself. The colt part of himself was only the most recent life his soul had lived. The Vagrant was all of him.

It had happened the moment Akriel fell down that hill when he'd left the gathering with the mute mare to go find Castiella. One moment he'd been only him and then with the simple act of a trip he'd become something more. The colt had screamed, fallen into unconsciousness, and rode the waves of his soul in the same way a fisherman might when stuck in a squall. Everything was too much; the swirling tide of his soul was too strong, too old, to full. Only a few, minuscule tidbits surfaced as he fought the storm. Concern for the Fallen. Endless internal conflict over whether to preserve her choices or guide her to the Light as expected. His neutrality, eternally trying to pick a side and eternally doomed to fail. There was more, so much more. The energy of the stars, the power of the Dark and the Light, the petty fights. But the tide was changing, pulling him, guiding him back towards something he was no longer sure of.....

Akriel gags on the rank air. Bright violet eyes cast about the area and he recognizes none of it. Had he been walking around after the fall? Perhaps he'd had a fever or lost his memories for a time. Something deep in the corners of his mind pesters him, something important he needed to remember, but he buries the feeling for another time. The colt stands on aching muscles and coughs against his dry throat. The feline wanders, wings drooping, dragging. He stops to drink water then continues onwards. To where, he doesn't know. He doesn't know how long he wanders before he finds her. He knows only that he finally did when he does.

He doesn't notice the trees or the flowers or anything. Only her face. He steps into her field of vision and presses his head firmly into her barrel while sending out the squirrels over her body. "Castiella" A few moments later he notices the other creature standing near them. Embarrassment should have rolled over his visage but it does not. No strong emotion shows on him, actually, but he does collect himself to a more proper stance.
"Oh, hello. I see you've met my twin. I am Akriel."

aching

RE: Willow Pillow - Castiella - 08-31-2017

CASTIELLA

There was a calming silence between the two mares. Castiella held that perfect little smile on her face despite wanting to kill the weak creature. Her face masked her emotions, intentions, and anything else that could be thought of. It was a perfect curtain considering it was very comfortable for the girl just to smile and look pretty with a face like hers. Her smile never flickered or faltered with the thick air between the two. Maybe that is why Castiella can get away with so much. She never shows concern when others start to catch on to her psychotic tendencies. She would make them feel CRAZY. Castiella has learned how to be sweeter than honey when needed.

"I'm Akumi."

Her head raised with a soft tilt of her skull.

"Indeed it is, I agree that I did not make the wisest decision."

A soft giggle fell from her maw as the tree in front of her held her attention. Well, no shit it was not wise at all, it was STUPID. The fallen angel did not dare to tell the woman how stupid she was. Instead, her crimson flecked orbs looked back around to her. "You are lucky it was only me who found you. Imagine if the monster who goes bump in the night found you. Imagine if Kaos found you. " Her tones darkened with every word as she turned back towards the willow tree. Honestly, if Kaos found her, she might have a fighting chance. He seems to take pity on the weak. The rift on the other hand, well that is a different story.

Charcoal ears tilted towards the woman listening to her next question. Casteilla almost cracked up laughing when Akumi asked if she was from here. Castiella was not from here; she was not even from Helovia. She was a fallen angel sent here from hell. Her spirit was just trapped in the form of a filly. A Cheshire smile grew on her face; this earth bound soul would not understand. So, she had to settle for a simple answer. "No, I was born in Helovia. " Sweet tones filled the air in a monotone like manner. Her sparkling shoulders rolled, and the heavy constricting chain shifted on her pelt. It chimed in the air with an eerie song to the soft wind. Then HE emerged from the wood line.

She could feel her heart pounding in her ears. It seemed like forever. He was gone for so long; he left her ALONE. A small part of her wants to release the wrath and fury of hell upon him, but NO. He was here, that is all that mattered. The woman that held Castiella's company fell to the wayside. Akumi blurred out of her vision. The Vagrant was the only thing the Fallen Angel could see, feel, and hear. Her heart pounded heavier and heavier with every step he took. Then his soft muzzle touched her sparkling hide, and shivers ran up her spine. ( Or maybe it was just the little paws from the ghost squirrels.) Teal eyes closed as she reached her mask skull around to bury it in his thick mane. His scent was intoxicating, and she could get drunk off just that alone. Castiella needed nothing else when Akriel was around. The husky sound of his voice reached out caressing her ears, intoxicating her MORE." Akriel... I... " Her voice trails off as he moves away from her. Reaching her neck out, she almost begs him not to go, not to stop, but then. She remembers there is someone here. Castiella almost wants to lunge at her; she wants to make her GO AWAY. Then her voice of reason speaks

"Oh, hello. I see you've met my twin. I am Akriel."

A soft sigh fell from her maw as she straightened up with a small giggle. " This is Akumi, I found her just sleeping all alone under this tree." A small giggle trickles out of her maw again. Any ounce of feelings and emotions towards Akriel lock away, and the curtain of deceit falls upon her masked face once again.

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: Wow okay that was a lot longer than I anticipated !!

table code by tamme

@Akumi @Akriel

RE: Willow Pillow - Akumi - 09-16-2017

She listens to Castiella, taking each bit of information in. She continues to try to read her body, her face but to no avail. No emotion is seen or can be seen and no clue as to her intentions either. Akumi continues to watch the black ooze drip from her and dark flowers sprout from it. Then she sees someone else. He walks closer and introduces himself as Akriel, her twin. The two look identical but different all the same. They could be almost the same if only he wasn't the complete opposite of her. Dark as mud with markings dark as night, he approaches swiftly and the two meet. The colors collide and fight for dominance on a large blank canvas but in the end, neither win or lose. Instead they fit together, almost perfectly. "Hello." she says quietly. She dips her head to the two of them. They seem much closer to each other than siblings, but she decides that's none of her business. There's something.. off.. about these two. But Akumi likes it and decides to remain in their company.

(Sorry I took so long to reply!! I had replied a while back bit it didn't save and I didn't realize it until today and I totally forgot what I was going to say so I'm sorry it was so short. Don't worry! I'll get better!)
@Akriel @Castiella