This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Don't look back in anger, I heard her say
Trial Green Labyrinth 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Despite the fact that for the majority of her life Otem tried to appear bold and confident and certain, she jumped nearly 2ft into the air. Which, considering the rocks currently molded around her hooves was actually quite the thing. Adrenaline coursed through her young body as Otem tried to steady herself against the frantic beating of her own heart and the swell of blood in her ears.

Now in the air, having been unettled by Otem's sudden jump, Pandora circled nervously. Her large golden eyes stared out, glaring at the invisible presence (or presences) that suddenly felt very near and very real.

"Pa-nd-o" Otem began, the syllables of her companion's name stuttering out of her mouth like marbles dropping. Before she could finish, the laughter seem to swell to a frightening crescendo, before falling away into one voice.

Lookie lookie, stomp closer stone-foot, won't you?

That didn't sound at all like the Rift that had given Otem her glowing dapples and the oak leaves in her mane. This voice sounded cold and calculating and ... bad. If only so that there could be another body around, Otem despteraely wishes for Vulkán or Iskra, or anyone. She didn't care if it made her look like a fool, she just didn't want to be facing this alone.

Not alone, Pandora hooted into her mind, landing softly on her back once again. "No you're right. I'm not alone. I have you." Otem said, taking a deep breath and forcing herself to hold it. As she exhaled, she nodded to herself in confirmation. "I can do this. We can do this."

"Coming!"
Otem called into the once-bamboo maze, forcing herself to smile boldly into the whipping winds.

art by Chloe!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't look back in anger, I heard her say - by Otem - 08-14-2017, 09:16 PM