This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

in my thoughts i have seen
rings of smoke through the trees,
& the voices of those who stand looking.

For all of her natural ability to accurately read or perhaps just intuit the emotions of others, she can't quite dissect the look that wisps across Morrigan's face, or the edge to her words. Life hasn't been as cruel to Otem as it has to Morrigan, and so the complexities of jealousy and spite are a bit beyond her ken at this point in her journey. And so, without any emotional data, the young girl merely shrugs her shoulders as the older mare suggests that her trials and tribulations have merely been unfortunate.

"Numbers didn't help us back in Helovia..." The oak-leaf marked child utters under her breath before common sense can zip her lips closed. Immediately Otem's eyes widen in apparent apology and she swallows hard. "Sorry. It's just this place ... it isn't like home at all." Slow comprehension seems to dawn on Otem as the mare asks how long she's been in the Rift. Wouldn't ... wouldn't Morrigan already know that? She's been in the Rift as long as all of the other Helovian's have been in the Rift..

So that means.-"-you're from here?" She burst out, once again before sense could mask her words. 

omg terrible post. sry x.x

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 09-02-2017, 12:32 PM