This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

in my thoughts i have seen
rings of smoke through the trees,
& the voices of those who stand looking.

At first, Otem thought that despite the mare's strange appearance she seemed nice. At least, as Otem approached the mare's pale eye seemed to survey her not as a predator looking at prey, not like a wolf devising how best to trap a sheep, but just as one soul might look at another who is simply waiting out the storm. But as the oak-marked child pulls her gaze as speedily away from Morrigan's dismantled wings, the mare's countenance changes. Or perhaps it is simply her voice which has the illusory effect of making her look different.

Otem tries not to bristle as the mare sneers, but inside her guard is suddenly up. She does her best to appear just as she had been moments ago - a child, slightly agitated by the presence of this sudden storm. A knife twists in Otem's gut and she wants to spit a respond of, because my mother is dead back at the mare, but she keeps the words down. Instead Otem offers a polite shrug and her face spreads into a youthful smile. "Wouldn't I know it. I've seen monsters in the labyrinth, was nearly trampled by a herd of...well, I'm not actually sure what they were, and have been stabbed-" Otem slid one wing backwards away from her chest to reveal a healing scab that raced across the front of her body and around her shoulder. Because she was young it would likely heal quickly and might not even scar. But for now, it looked every bit the terrible wound that it had been when she first got it.

"But this is the Rift. Not being alone won't save me from monsters."

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 09-02-2017, 12:32 PM