This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Avalanche
Private Siren's Summit 
Akumi
Currently championing:
Akumi was listening, waiting, she heard ruffles through the trees and the sounds of twigs pushed to the side. She was able to identify 4 repetitive thumps on the ground. It gave her some relief knowing it had not been something coming to eat her. Just then the water stirred and ripples raced through the lake. Akumi gave the water a scolding look before turning around to greet who had now joined her company.

A surprisingly handsome stallion stood before her. Bright eyes and new markings she'd never seen on anyone before. A skull-like face and bone-like stripes adorned his creamy butter coat. It wasn't just his striking features that caught her attention but rather the scarlet eyes that were studying her behind him. In the afternoon's setting sun, the creature's true color was hard to see. But what wasn't hard to see was that it needed help and soon.

"My name is Akumi, nice to meet you Astarot. I don't exactly know what this place is, I only arrived a few moments ago. That water doesn't look too friendly though." She gave the lake another harsh look as if it would threaten the water to stay in its place. "Whom may you have on your back? He doesn't look that well, I used to be a nurse in the World's Edge." She tilted her head inquiringly but in a friendly notion. Akumi hoped that he wouldn't think of her as any threat, she's always loved helping others. She opened her nostrils to take in the scent of the creature upon Astarot's back. Dragon She identified, but the illness was not a familiar scent to her.

@Astarot

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-11-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Rift Havoc - 08-19-2017, 01:51 AM