This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fairy tale Dark
Open Solanis 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

His wow seemed to be all the reassurance Otem needed. Her magic was impressive - though rarely did anyone act as if it was, especially when compared to her twin who bled lava, and of course her parents. In Helovia, they both had royal dragons, had as much magic as one soul could bare, and were both powerful in their own right. Making plants grow hardly seemed interesting next to all that they were capable of. 

Otem followed along, but as she began talking, her strides became less uptight and concerned with being stabbed, and instead were more fluid and graceful. Although she had more growing to do, her legs were already quite long and she found it easy to keep stride with Tamlin. 

"I was born in the Dragon's Throat. Originally my twin and I were to be born and raised in the World's Edge, but my Father, Sultan of the Throat, could not simply abandon his post and his people, and so my mother - the demigoddess Isopia - came to dwell within his herd. The Throat can be a deadly place to grow up, if one is stupid or slow," Otem continued, the cadence of her voice both melodic with the weight of the words, rising and falling for emphasis. "During Tallsun the sands can burn you alive if you are not careful, and if you forget the way to the secret Oasis, you'll die of thirst. A long time ago Gaucho the Wildfire turned the Throat into an island, so if you do not have wings-" Otem looked pointedly at Tamlin's naked back, "Then you must find someone with a key to access the bridge. The bridge gives you wings of fire to fly across the sea."

Although Otem thought she was doing a good job of making the Throat seem like a deadly and wonderful place, she felt a hollow void forming in the base of her throat. Her words - and the words and memories of others - were all that was left of the Throat now. 

"Before...the last time we met, you seemed like you didn't even know any of the Kaos stuff was happening> but you must have come from Helovia ... how is that possible? How could you not know?"

otem
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-04-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-10-2017, 03:39 PM