This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
You think I'll be the dark sky
The Harpy felt as though she was swaying, quietly waltzing to a dance she couldn’t hear – yet with each few minutes that passed, he came closer to her and it created a pleasant sensation that prickled the golden furs along her spine. He breathed her name and her smirk twitched brighter as she dipped her head to him, acknowledging that her vulture companion would grow to like him one day. “Shouldn’t take too long.” She murmured from underneath her hooded lids, her eyes never leaving the scarlet stallion.

He edged closer and with each small tiny step, Kiada felt her smile continue to grow ever so slightly. Her charcoal tail swished against her equally dark hocks as he spoke, her eyes attempting to watch his face as he spoke to her. “Knowledge is a powerful item.” She concurred, emitting a gentle whisper of a laugh as it reached the tip of her tongue. “It’s hard to take that away. Knowledge never weighs you down.” She noted thoughtfully, pursing her lips in a playful manner before shaking her head.

Yet her ivory tipped ears flicked to his direction as he mentioned never hearing of Helovia. Perhaps had she been a bit further intoxicated by the fumes surrounding them, her jaw may have dropped. But her smile faded instead, her head tilting ever so slightly as her white forelock slipped to cover one of her sapphire eyes. “How fascinating.” She nearly whispered – though the proximity between the two, it was close enough that he could hear her if he paid attention. “It is the land of my birth. Though neither of my parents were born there. They simply ended up there. From my travels, it seems many simply fell into Helovia as well.” She mentioned, her head lifting higher as she enlightened him with knowledge.

It wasn’t a mutation as far as I knew. It was a vast continent, ruled by four gods. One of the Sun, one of Time, one of Earth, and the other of the Moon. And then, there was Kaos. Before my birth, the Helovian’s killed the gods of this land. Kaos came to Helovia somehow from that.” She admitted, though a wolfish grin began to form on her pink splattered lips. “I have pledged myself to Kaos. Since before coming through the Rift and after.” Her voice became rather matter-of-fact as she noted her allegiance. “Sometimes you have to stir the pot.” She added in with a quiet chuckle. “Enough about me. Tell me about you and those lands you traveled and conquered.” She flashed her wolfish grin to him once again, ears perked in his direction.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin -squealing-

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Kiada - 08-21-2017, 04:05 AM