This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
You think I'll be the dark sky
She captured his gaze and tried to lift her head tall and strong as he looked over her. His eyes didn’t seem to linger long before the crimson stallion replied to her curiosities, a small smile crossing the corners of her pink lips at the way he addressed her as “empress”. She nodded gently to him as she rolled her shoulders gently. “Ah, neither have I.” She announced to him, her sapphire gaze watchful as he moved closer to her – Khairi along her spine lifted his head and wings in a display that he was uncomfortable with the stallion being so close, especially so unfamiliar.

But Kiada disregarded the vulture’s worries, and in turn smiled to the man as his voice reached her ivory rimmed ears. His voice seemed strange to her, the patterns he used, yet the girl tried to pay it no mind. It was easy with the way her mind was being affected by this land, and it was lost just about as soon as it appeared in her mind. A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked to him from beneath her rose gold armor. “It never hurts to prepare for both.” She added in, offering a small wink in his direction, before a full hearted laugh left her throat.

Then, as if Khairi was growing bored of watching the events at hand, he moved from her back to a nearby tree, to watch from above and alert for any trouble, while Kiada reached down to press her shoulder plate. It contracted back into the small shoulder guard, and she used it to remove the faceplate from her dark inky skull. Then, she looked to him in her full, non-armored glory. A golden buckskin who’s rump was blanketed by cloudy white, her head and legs into the same dark ink, but exotic lines striped her face – a trait carried from both her parents – and then she looked upon him with a grin twisting her lips. “What’s your name, stranger?” She questioned with a tilt of her head.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin :D sorry it took so long <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Kiada - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM