This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tag your'e IT...
Open Uwaritace 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Twice Otem had tried to be clever and twice now her plans had be thwarted by the pink idiot.

"Fun?" Otem demanded furiously, one burgundy and one golden eye equally narrowed in a scowl. Otem stood taller than the tri-mouth-ringed girl did, and she used every single inch to her advantage, to look down at Castiella. As Cas had seemingly decided to ignore the fact that she'd just caused a herd of rhino-aquatic things to charge at them, so too did Otem decide to ignore the girl's questions about magic. Because I'm fucking better than you, Otem wanted to spit, but instead she held her tongue.

"What you did was stupid. And not even the fun or clever kind of stupid." Inside her chest, Otem's heart was pounding with the thrill of every moment that had just transpired. Were this pink harpy not before her, Otem might have closed her eyes to try and relive all that had happened, and to figure out where it had gone wrong. Well she already knew where it went wrong, didn't she? But at least she might be able to figure out a way to stay the herd, or to learn something from them, without Cas being able to fuck it all up.

As she changed the subject to family, Otem couldn't help but soften slightly. She had lost her mother too after all, and the only reason she even associated with Castiella was because of what that pompous unicorn had said to them. The autumn-touched filly flicked her tail, swallowed, and tried to still the anxious and annoyed flutter of her heart. "Yes. Volterra. He was the Sultan of the Dragon's Throat before we were thrown here...my Mother while shit hit the fan too." Otem cracked a small smile as she used Castiella's words. She liked how they sounded in her mouth. Crass and ugly, just like how Isopia's death had been. "Who was your dad?" Otem inquired, wondering if maybe she knew who he was.

art by Chloe!

@Castiella

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

Crimson eyes looked to the bay girl. Her white mask twisted into a smile as she turned her head to look forward once again. This girl did not know what stupid was. Otem rambled on and on as her MOTHER would. Castiella shut off. Her orbs glazed over and soon the sound of the girl's voice turned into babbling. Cream tresses flicked over her sparking haunches as the shade from the canopy began to blanket her pelt. "Are you done scolding me like my mother?." Her voice was flat and almost monotone as her masked skull turned towards Otem. A Cheshire grin plastered across her maw as tri colored hooves made their path through the land.

Tension was thick, and Castiella could almost cut the air. There was a silence between the two. The autumn colored girl did not speak another word. Castiella did not look in her direction. Why would she feed the fire of the dragon? The sparking girl did not care that the other filly was larger than herself. She wanted to laugh and scream come at me bitch! Castiella was not STUPID like everyone thought she was. She just enjoyed causing chaos, havoc, and destruction. For god sakes, she was a fucking fallen angel. Could anyone expect anything less from her? For a second she wished she would have just flown away. To leave Otem there injured would not make her even blink. There was no regret, no genuine feeling of guilt. The only thing that stopped her was that damn owl. The flying bastard would probably tell on the sparking filly in a heart beat.

Once they started talking about family the dynamic changed between the two. It was the one thing that brought them together. Otem spoke about her father. He sounded so powerful! The Sultan of this place called Dragons Throat. A smile cracked across her features once again. "Volterra." The words whispered out of her mouth. "You are so lucky to have a father like that. Mine was pretty great while he was still alive. Everything is so different now... I was Father's favorite. Akriel is my mothers favorite. Mother does not know how to deal with me... " The smile on her face faded as she huffed out a small laugh. " You had such a powerful mother and your father... I am sure the boys won't fuck with you too much."

She chuckled lightly, but that soon faded as Otem asked about Castiella's father. Teal eyes brightened, and the crimson speckles narrowed. The real ocean beauty glittered through the bloody waves of her orbs. "Calstron was his real name. He was only around for a few months before he died. I remember mother telling me he said was for our own good. He was a prince, then a king before Helovia. Father would tell me and my brother stories about the land he was from, and how he became king. I never understood why he came to Helovia; I don't get why he would leave all that behind.." Large feathers stretched into the air to reveal the small knight's helmet etched in blood on her ribs. "He was called the Blood Knight. At least I still have this marking to remember him by..."

@Otem

"Talk."

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Otem's expression was flat and unresponsive to Castiella's taunt. What did Otem care if she sounded anything like the girl's mother? If anything, it only made Otem think somewhat more highly of whoever birthed this pink creature. Still, perhaps it wasn't Otem's place to scold. But they had almost been killed. It would be inappropriate to not say anything, wouldn't it?

Although Otem agreed that both of her parents were quite impressive, to say that the consequence of that was that the boys would not fuck with her seemed quite odd. It left Otem feeling rattled inside, as if a disonent chord had been strung in her chest. "I guess." The ram-horned filly replied non-committally, her eyes narrrowing slightly in confusion. What did boys have to do with any of this? And why would they fuck with her in the first place?

Otem didn't recognize the names of Castiella's father or her sibling (she couldn't tell if the name was for a male or female), so she smiled a lopsided smile and just nodded her head, only vaguely interested in what Castiella had to say. Otem didn't know why someone would give up a king-ship either. Helovia was the only place Otem had ever known before coming to the Rift, so she really couldn't say whether or not it was a better place to be than wherever Calstron had come from, so again on that front Otem stayed quiet.

"Ahh. Well that's nice. A way to remember." She mumbled, looking at the marking and trying to appear interested despite the fact that she was not. "Well, I think this definitely counts as having explored, don't you?" They had discovered a new land and had nearly been killed for their efforts. What more could Kaos expect from them?

"Maybe I'll see you around?" Otem asked, gesturing vaguely with her injured wing as she began to walk out of the densely treed area. Whether or not she did really didn't matter to the ram-horned girl. Castiella seemed ... too dysfunctional and strange for her tastes.
art by Chloe!

@Castiella

What a fun thread!!! Thanks !!! Castiella is so interesting!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.