This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
have heart, my dear
Private Rainforest Cliffs  Erebos <3
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta

K I A D A
A GIRL HOLDS A GUN. FEARLESS.

He speaks of his companions, and the little harpy can’t help but to frown. “I’m so sorry.” She wants to say, but there was no use. There was nothing she could do to change things, nothing either of them could do. It was frustrating, disheartening, and it burned into something deep within her that she couldn’t quite place. But she could place a memory, of her newest brother mentioning that his own second companion had simply ran off. “Perhaps two companions are incapable of sharing your soul in here?” She questioned with a tilt of her head. “My brother lost his second companion, too.” It was thoughtful, and she thought she was probably wrong about whatever it was that caused the companions to go wild. Yet deep down she was thankful for the little white bird draping her shoulders, despite his silence and sickness, that he had remained with her.

But then Erebos speaks of Aithiniel and Ode, both of which were people Kiada didn’t remember much of. She recalled never meeting Aith, but perhaps she had seen Ode in passing living in the Basin. The way he talked lead her to think that they were important, valuable, invincible creatures that had still managed to fall beneath Kaos’ scythe. And so she nodded, agreeing with him, trying to capture his gaze with her own sorrowful blue orbs. “I will.” She added in toward the end, wondering if perhaps her mother might know of those two more than what she herself knew.

Yet she couldn’t avoid the furrow of his brow as she mentioned to him the truth of her duties in Helovia, and how she had blindly followed the god. The prince of the Reaper always knew the words to say, and her thudding heart, full of sorrow, regret, and anguish, began to slowly show relief. And yet she had no words to say to him at first, all she could do was avert her gaze down to the teal that leaked from her breast and nod.

Her head lifted, however, when he said he agreed with her. A smile hinted at the corner of her lips. “Together?” She questioned quietly at the end of the speech. Together, they could learn and contribute to the cause of throwing Kaos off his pedestal. Together, they could find the weaknesses of the god and the land and use it to their advantage, to Helovian’s advantage, to get revenge for lives lost and homes stolen from beneath them. They would be able to change the world as they knew it.

She turned from him slightly, then, smiling gently back to him despite her shoulders still covered in blood and starting to swell. "Shall we get started?" She questioned with a tilt of her dark head, her white forelock falling to the side. They could part now, spend whatever left of the day to find out little things here and there of Kaos, and meet back up when something interesting happened, when either of them managed to gather the amount of information needed. Perhaps now they'd have something to focus on instead of dwelling in their sorrows and lost friends. Then, after whether or not Erebos would confirm her questions, she turned with Khairi embracing her spine, still and quiet, and the duo tiptoed out of the clearing.

<3

@Erebos I figured we could have them leave here, but I can edit it if you'd like to continue :)

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-17-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-17-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-21-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-23-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-28-2017, 11:26 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 08-01-2017, 01:13 AM