This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
all these countless nights
Open Rainforest Cliffs  anybody welcome!
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
otem
You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold

Although closing her eyes was probably the last thing Otem wanted to do, she did as she was told. Otem couldn't necessarily see anything, but she could semi-sense the light around her increasing even behind closed eyelids. The filly desperately wanted to peak, wondering if perhaps this was a joke and really the seemingly-kind mare was just messing around and wouldn't heal her at all, until she felt a surge of vitality course through her veins so decisively and powerfully that it made her stagger backwards. Otem's wings shot out from her sides to help steady herself as her eyes opened despite the fact that she hadn't necessarily been given permission to.

Despite the look of exhaustion on the strange mare's face, Moä still appeared to be more concerned for Otem than herself. "I feel much better." The oak-marked child offered, trying to be reassuring towards her healer. "See?" Otem flexed her wing and moved her leg, both movements causing the skin on her shoulder to twist. The wound was still there of course, but Otem felt no pain.

As her father mentioned remaining to protect Moä while she regained her strength, Otem felt a selfish stirring of fear pang in her belly. What if Tamlin came back? Although Otem was happy to have her Father punish the unicorn for what he did, part of Otem also wanted to know why he had stabbed her and ran in the first place. And with Volterra around, Tamlin probably wouldn't even be able to get more than a word out before the Indomitable crushed his throat. 

"Really I feel much better Moä, thank you. Perhaps ... perhaps we could go somewhere else? Somewhere unicorns aren't running about stabbing little girls?"

Fin? I just don't want to get too far ahead of this thread in my other timelines :3

Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-16-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-16-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Moä Te - 07-16-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-17-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Moä Te - 08-05-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 08-06-2017, 05:08 PM