This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
what does it sound like
RP Wanted The Portal  Requiem!
Requiem
Currently championing: Reszo

There was nothing Requiem wanted to do more than stop her sister from crying. It had been so long since she'd seen her -- they'd both practically been babies when they'd escaped Helovia. She held her sister for as long as the bigger girl would allow and when she felt that Letha needed space she finally let go and took a few steps back. Scarlet eyes roamed over her older sister's body, taking in the scars, the fresh cuts, the tangled mane, the tears, and her heart ached fiercely. Why hadn't she spent more time searching for her? Could Gabriel be out there searching for them? Their mother? Their father?

"Wh--?"

Requiem's ears tilted forward at the sound of Letha's voice.

"Where?"

"I don't know." Requiem answered, though she was totally unaware that Letha could actually hear her. The last time she'd been with her sister she had been totally deaf, only able to communicate by reading lips and body language. "I don't know if mom or dad ever made it through the portal." The gold marked girl admitted. "And ... I haven't seen Gabriel in ... I can't remember when I last saw him." She'd been on her own for so long that she'd lost track of time.

"There's a herd." She continued on. "We could go there if you want." Or they could continue to wander around the Rift. At this point Requiem didn't care what they did as long as they did it together.

"."

R E Q U I E M

Credits

@Letha

Messages In This Thread
what does it sound like - by Letha - 08-21-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: what does it sound like - by Requiem - 08-21-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: what does it sound like - by Letha - 08-21-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: what does it sound like - by Requiem - 08-21-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: what does it sound like - by Rift Presence - 08-22-2018, 06:19 AM
RE: what does it sound like - by Letha - 08-23-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: what does it sound like - by Requiem - 08-31-2018, 01:37 AM