This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tumbling down
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Otem wasn't entirely surprised to hear that her half-sibling had a twin. Weren't the majority of her siblings twins? Maybe it was a Helovia thing, but everyone seemed to be a twin nowadays.

Oh well.

Something inside of the girl had wilted upon finding out that the amethyst-eyed boy was a relative of hers. Otem wasn't necessary flirtatious by nature (and given that she had been sobbing only moments ago wishing for her mother, now wasn't really the best time to start), but she was rather manipulative. But now it seemed that the best weapon in her rather feeble arsenal was now null and void against this boy. Sigh.

What strange things for a filly to think.

"Good luck remembering all their names when you do meet them." Otem said with a laugh, half sarcastic, half friendly-challenge.

Blinking, Otem seemed to revert to the way of acting that Isopia had always displayed. "I believe companion was Helovian-jargon to be honest. Companion normally just means a friend .. someone who travels with you, and who you spend a lot of time with. But in Helovia it meant something more. A companion was a creature bonded to you. The bond couldn't really be broken. You could hear each other's thoughts...I actually don't even think you had to be friends with your companion.." Her voice trailed off. Isopia wasn't really friends with anyone, much less Babel and Hubris, although she clearly liked Hubris more. But she'd seen companions who disobeyed, who were bossed around ... that didn't seem like entirely friendly behavior. "Anyways, I think something probably happened to the bond coming here. Even Pandora has been acting a little weird, but I can still hear her thoughts and can still feel her bond to me.." The owl hooted and nodded from her place in the tree to show she agreed.

art by Chloe!

@Erthë

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Van - 07-14-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Van - 07-14-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 06:21 PM