This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a torrid love affair.
Open Blood Falls 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

It was probably a bad idea. Everything about her screamed bad, but Korri had lived a lifetime of ignoring his self-preservation instincts. More than that: he was curious about the mare. About her circumstances, her lifestyle. He wanted to see that strange, awful face up close. And he wanted to know... how much she knew about him. Orphan boy — he had not been for a long time.

Something about his answer enraged her. Korri felt it from his perch: the gnashing, thrashing, wild emotion she vented through one of her three strange mouths. He hesitated, head tilted, before he spread his wings and leapt in a deft motion, spiraling once or twice before he came to land a few paces away from Miin. There, he folded his wings in a (perhaps foolish) gesture of goodwill. "You have died?" Korri asked, leaving off all formalities. His eyes skated over her eyes, her mouths, down the long, long lengths of her legs. She was even stranger up close. A thrill crackled through his nerves, that instinct still kicking strong.

He ignored it.

"I was looking for them because I believe what they did is deserving of punishment," Korri explained calmly. His manner came as a direct contrast to Miin's wild rambling. "But you think death is a kindness, instead?" His head tilted as he waited politely for further explanation. He probably ought not argue with the creature, but... But he did not understand. Perhaps if she could die and then return, she experienced things in a different way. But for those who couldn't come back.... Those whose lives were cut short, cut off, their dreams unrealized and their hopes shattered...

That was a fitting punishment, wasn't it?

Korri hated the taste of doubt. But it was there, in the back of his mouth.

unsplash

@Miin
ooc// all good!

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-16-2018, 01:49 AM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 07-19-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-19-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 07-20-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-22-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 08-02-2018, 05:38 AM