This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a torrid love affair.
Open Blood Falls 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

A predatory snap to the turn of her head. Korri tensed, prepared to take wing once more despite the distance between them, but it was just that: a turn of the head. Across the distance, the two of them appraised each other. She was wrong no matter how much he looked, her face like a kaleidoscope, her limbs matchsticks beneath her, the light refracting off her coat. A nightmare, Korri thought. Was this something the Rift had made? Or had it... done something to her? He couldn't stop looking, even though a healthy portion of his mind screamed run away!

"Hello, fluffy." Well, Korri had been given worse nicknames. He supposed this one was appropriate, but he didn't like the way she looked at him. It reminded him of a leopard seal, or maybe an orca. Hers was a killing smile. Korri leaned his head back down again, though, hoping she couldn't make it up to him. He wasn't sure how he ought to answer her question. Did she mean the falls? The water itself? Was there something to it? He glanced askance at the ruby waters, and a horrible thought struck him: did drinking it make her what she was?

Just in case, he edged aside a single step. Apparently unperturbed by his silence, the creature was speaking again, and he pricked his ears to listen. "Oh!" he heard himself say, though perhaps she missed his voice against the roar of the falls. "Sun stealers?" Korri took a step forward, craning his neck down further. He stood precariously near the edge, but he wanted to hear everything she had to say. "Are you saying they stole this waterfall? How... did they do that?" Korri's wings flexed as he leaned farther forward. "Were they...." Here he paused, searching for a word. Unable to find it, he compromised. "Did they look like me?"

unsplash

@Miin
ooc// I love her ;__;

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-16-2018, 01:49 AM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 07-19-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-19-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 07-20-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Miin - 07-22-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: a torrid love affair. - by Korri - 08-02-2018, 05:38 AM