This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
just one
Trial Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
your battle-worn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore.
that you are ruined  —
Rixen’s voice piped up above her thoughts and she couldn’t help the smile that grew on her lips at his jest. A slight laugh slipped through her pink lips, perhaps due to worry and the fact that she was finally seeking out the famous Beaked Bear. “Probably will be.” She admitted to him quietly, bobbing her head slightly in agreement to the creation of such a creature. Then, he asked if it was the right place and Kiada’s gut began twisting. “I don’t know.” She admitted perhaps a bit sheepishly, continuing to move through the trees, pausing now and then to see if she could scent anything or hear anything.

She could hear a few different creatures, mostly small ones hidden away in the underbrush and beside the trees that they paused nearby, but nothing that seemed to harbor the strength and power she imagined a bear did. Then, Rixen’s voice slipped past her again, causing a slight frown to cross her lips and a shudder to run down her spine. “I imagine I’ll have to kill it, but if we’re lucky perhaps it’ll already be dead by the time we find one.” She nearly muttered, glancing around toward the thicker trees.

Then, as if preparing, she glanced at Rixen, trying her best to seem strong and willful when the biggest thing she wanted to do was to go and hide. Feeling like you’re drowning constantly isn’t the worst thing, right? At least her body had distinguished the difference between it and real life at this point. But it was still incredibly annoying in the morning and while she slept. She lowered her inky head to the new piece of armor she had received, a scaly crocodile-like piece of armor that camouflaged her from sight and sound when she stood still, but she continued to move. She came prepared with her rose gold headdress, the tips of the blades she ignited in the teal flames, and nosed her shoulder where the blade sat tucked away safely. “Hardest part is going to be trying not to burn up the eyes if I do have to kill it.” She sighed, continuing to move toward the thick trees.

Once she broke through the thickest of them, she noticed a few places that looked as though they might have been nests or places that something rather large may have slept on for quite some time. The ground flattened and worn looking. Hope sparked in her chest, and she glanced at Rixen while she poked at a bed with her charcoal hoof, trying not to make much noise.

"Talk."

and you wonder why he lets you — the butcher
touch him — the sun

x

@Rixen oh boy :DD

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
just one - by Kiada - 07-15-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: just one - by Rift Presence - 07-17-2018, 01:51 AM