This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Demons & Damsels
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
He was doing his best not to shake from head to hoof after the meeting. He still couldn't believe it had happened. Couldn't believe the amount of horses that had shown up. They were growing. His family was growing! Holy crap he was supposed to be taking care of them all. It was enough to bring the massive creature to his knees. But he wouldn't. He couldn't, or else the others would fall with him.

He slowly walked, his breath steaming in the air. The walking helped his mind, his spirit. Exercise always helped him when he was troubled. It was during this stroll that he found his gaze caught by a colorful form. He turned to see one of the new members of his family. Misael. He was behind the stallion and so it afforded him a glorious view of the blood that stained the man's backside. Worry caused his brow to knit and he adjusted his course. Hooves and dragon's feet carried him with a startling silence. "Misael." He greeted before he was too close. He dipped his head, his warm gaze tinged with concern. "May I help?" He asked, gesturing towards the wound. It would not do to let the wound get infected. He stand by and see anyone hurt. Especially when he knew that he could help.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

@Misael
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Demons & Damsels - by Misael - 06-27-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Demons & Damsels - by Roscorro - 06-27-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Demons & Damsels - by Neowulf - 08-10-2018, 07:08 AM
RE: Demons & Damsels - by Misael - 08-11-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Demons & Damsels - by Roscorro - 09-07-2018, 11:53 PM